soireadthisbooktoday

So, I Read This Book Today . . .

Editing Fees and Guidelines

I look forward to working with you!

Death's Hand
S.M. Reine
Perfect
J.C. Mells
Sinners & Sorcerers: Four Urban Fantasy Thrillers
J.R. Rain, Scott Nicholson, Robert J. Crane, S.M. Reine, Daniel Arenson

Knitwear Design Workshop: A Comprehensive Guide to Handknits

Knitwear Design Workshop: A Comprehensive Guide to Handknits - Shirley Paden First, this is NOT just a pattern book. Think of it more as an upper level course in The Math of Knitting. OH! NO! I said the “M” word!!!!

Like a lot of people, I grew up being told that “Girls Don’t Do Math”. Yes, it is stupid, unconscionable and deadly to the female psyche, but growing up where I did, it is just the way it was. Of course, later, I got a math degree just to prove “Them” wrong. :-)

“Knitwear Design Workshop” should be used as a math class in school. Ms. Paden takes the math of designing knitting patterns and makes it easy. This is, literally, a step-by-step guide to planning your own knitting design. From researching your idea, Ms. Paden leads you through all levels of design, from selecting yarns to selecting your silhouette. Bodies, shoulders, armholes, necklines (my personal bug-a-boo) and finishing techniques are all covered in simple steps with clear and concise formulas. This is, literally, a step-by-step guild to the perfect knitting project!