soireadthisbooktoday

So, I Read This Book Today . . .

Editing Fees and Guidelines

I look forward to working with you!

Death's Hand
S.M. Reine
Perfect
J.C. Mells
Sinners & Sorcerers: Four Urban Fantasy Thrillers
J.R. Rain, Scott Nicholson, Robert J. Crane, S.M. Reine, Daniel Arenson

A creative take on the werewolf genre

Brand of the Pack (Silver Wolf Clan) - Tera Shanley
There are very few people who are going to look into the mirror and say, 'That person I see is a savage monster; instead, they make up some construction that justifies what they do. - Noam Chomsky

A lot has happened since Book Two of “The Silver Wolf Clan: Black Wolf’s Revenge.” Misunderstandings led to pain, pain led to loss, and, from my review of book two:

“. . . a botched disclosure of just how rare she is, and how much danger she and Lana are in due to her Silver Wolf status, has Morgan running back to her little house in town, far away from Grayson and the Dallas Pack. Heartbroken, she determines to protect herself and Lana on her own.”

Which really didn’t work out well for anyone concerned.

Now, Morgan and Lana are back where they belong, with her beloved Grey. Grey’s Demon Wolf needs a job, a big one, to calm him down, and having Morgan and Lana, as well as the adopted daughter of the Denver Pack alpha and his mate, Marissa, to care for, Wolf is starting to calm. And calm is necessary after Morgan’s kidnapping and brutal abuse at the hands of a savage alpha. It is going to take a while for Morgan to open back up to Grey’s attentions, and the fact that Grey has not one, but three females in his pack, and one, Morgan, is a Silver – a breeding female, the only one in existence at that – is sure to cause massive problems for Grey’s little pack. Keeping them safe and healing their pain, everyone’s pain, including Grey’s, is a full time job. Especially when every wolf for miles around starts showing up on his doorstep, wanting to challenge for right of “ownership” of the Silver Wolf. As if Morgan wants anyone other than Grey and her little family!

"Morgan set her blazing glare on the stranger. “Why do you want me? You don’t even know me!”

“I don’t have to know you. You are Silver Wolf.” Rodrigo said it so matter of fact, as if the title was the only important thing about her. “You will bring honor to any wolf you choose.”

Grr. Asshat. He doesn’t even use her name….. And Morgan would "sure as sugar rather lick a port-a-potty than be a kidnap victim again."

But challenges aren’t the only issue this fragile new family has to face. For the past, both the recent, and the ancient, are back. A sociopathic female, the same one who forced the change on Morgan, and the ancient being called Dragon are determined to destroy Morgan at all costs. Morgan and her Silver Wolf have no intention of allowing that to happen. And Demon Wolf will destroy any who threatens his pack.

Storm clouds are gathering.

I received “Brand of the Pack” from the publisher in exchange for a realistic review. “Summit of the Wolf: Book 4 of the Silver Wolf Clan” is due out September 1, so you have plenty of time to read the first three before it comes out.
Source: http://soireadthisbooktoday.com