soireadthisbooktoday

So, I Read This Book Today . . .

Editing Fees and Guidelines

I look forward to working with you!

Death's Hand
S.M. Reine
Perfect
J.C. Mells
Sinners & Sorcerers: Four Urban Fantasy Thrillers
J.R. Rain, Scott Nicholson, Robert J. Crane, S.M. Reine, Daniel Arenson

Challenging Myself!

In the realm of ideas everything depends on enthusiasm… in the real world all rests on perseverance. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

A book is a garden, an orchard, a storehouse, a party, a company by the way, a counselor, a multitude of counselors. – Henry Ward Beecher

I feel like I’m taking crazy pills!- Zoolander

I am miserably behind. On everything.  Yup. Everything.

If I received hard copies of all the work that I need to do, my office would look like this:

procrastination_7
And it makes me want to tear my hair out. Of course, it’s my own fault. Books are like Chocolate, You Can Never Get Too Much! Well. Not really.

You see, I am not really a “Procrastinator.” No, Really! I am more like . . .

shiny-new-book! So, much to my chagrin, I am way behind on reviews.

To everyone I owe reviews to:

bull

Below is a list of books I owe reviews on (in no particular order) that you will be seeing, coming soon! Of course, there will be book tours and cover reveals, but these people have been waiting a while, and for that I apologize. I just got a bit “over excited” there for a while and accepted more books that I could handle, even with MY voracious appetite for books!

Bluebell Kildare Book #1

The Thin Veil #3

team6

Thomas Crocker Thrillers Book #4

bones

Woo Hoo! Gift from the Publisher!

intothefire

Justice Team #2 Request from the Publisher

thinplaces

Request from the Publisher

The Last Ancient 2

Blog Tour June 2 – August 29! I have July 29th – Happy Birthday To Me!

silverbullet

Preternatural Affairs #2

silverwolfclan

Silver Wolf Clan #1

tpm

See Deborah, you ARE on my list! ;-)

seasonofthewitch

“Season of the Witch” came out before “Windwalker”

honestthief

Request from the Publisher

windwalker

Request from the Author

About these ads

Occasionally, some of your visitors may see an advertisement here.

Source: http://soireadthisbooktoday.com