soireadthisbooktoday

So, I Read This Book Today . . .

Editing Fees and Guidelines

I look forward to working with you!

Death's Hand
S.M. Reine
Perfect
J.C. Mells
Sinners & Sorcerers: Four Urban Fantasy Thrillers
J.R. Rain, Scott Nicholson, Robert J. Crane, S.M. Reine, Daniel Arenson

Reflections of Grey: Book Three of the Alexis Stanton Chronicles

Reflections of Grey - J.C. Phelps I will admit it. I love this series, and Reflections doesn't disappoint. Alexis started out in Color Me Grey as a young, a little bit spoiled, a little bit flaky, woman with an interesting background and an interesting new opportunity as the lone female member of a Private Military Organization.

Through the first and second books we watched as Alexis learned and grew, as a soldier and as a woman. Each was a true treat to read, and this third edition does not disappoint. Secrets are revealed, mysteries are solved, and Alexis truly grows into who she was always meant to be.

The wrap-up of this volume of the series would, should J.C. have decided to end the series at this point, be a clean break. Ends are tied, relationships are brought to fulfillment and relationships between the partners are high and tight. Mr. Black is still my favorite character besides Alexis (White is just a little too prissy for my tastes!) but all of the characters, whether you like them or not, are well written.

Though kids and family are taking up J.C.'s time right now, according to her Facebook page, she has written lately that she is working on a new edition, and I can hardly wait to read it! I got these books for my Nook, then when they came out on Audio I immediately jumped on them and have not been disappointed.

Enjoy!